Born in the 70’s, STOKTON producing footwear collection 100% Made in Italy since 1978.
• Location: Pieve a Nievole in Tuscany, the ladie’s and men’s footwear luxury Italian district.
• Our expertise and skills have been gained over 40 years of production.
• Production: historically line of loafer and new sneaker line are our core business; production for international luxury Maisons is our further commitment.
• Brand targets: casual, sportive and elegant, man and woman from 15 to 55 years old.
• Our markets: Europe, Usa, Asia. Turnover: 50% foreign, 50% domestic market. The collections are stocked in famous boutiques as well as on pure on line.
The soul of the brand
36 years old, economic studies and a clear vocation for fashion and footwear collection, Fabio Sfienti, current General Manager of Stokton is the unique designer of the sneaker collection.
Conciliating his business skills with a great flair for fashion, Fabio Sfienti’s experience embraces every single step of production: from the design of the model through to communication of the product. Nothing is left to chance, rather everything is monitored with meticulous attention.
STOKTON has a constant, unstoppable growth.
On the strength of the results achieved in Italy, the company is now focusing strongly on export markets: Europe, Asia and USA.
Brand extension and export development are the guidelines characterising the forthcoming months of activity in 2017.
Participations in important trade fairs in Italy and abroad are already on the calendar: White Show, The MICAM, Premium and Shoes From Italy (Tokyo).